Monday, September 21, 2009

Thanks to Moms and Dads

The Moola Monsters' team worked the Glendale, AZ Kidsfaire this past weekend. We had a great time and were able to visit with several parents about Moola Monsters. There was a lot of interest, and a lot who were not interested, as is the case at most trade shows. However, there was one family that helped expand my perspective about the economic situation today and the impact it is having on families.

A mom and dad came by the booth with their two boys. They were interested in the system, but were financially behind themselves and in the middle of a move. I gave them a pack cards so they could see how their kids would respond to the system. I thought it might reduce the stress of the move a little. Mom was so thankkful she began to cry right their at the booth. My heart melted for these folks as it became evident how stressful life had become for them.


I know I am being assumptive, but as I watched people come and go it appeared that stress was ruling the majority of their lives. It seemed that many of them were there to pick up free samples for their kids, so they could have something fun when they went home. We had parents taking 10-15 Moola Monsters' coloring pages at a time. I saw several families with carts full of free stuff.

I want to take this moment to thank all of the hard working moms and dads out there. You all carry the weight of the world on your shoulders and it is important for you to be recognized. Thank you for wanting happiness for your kids in a world that is such a stressful place. I have heard it said that there is nothing better than the laughter of children. Well, mom and dad, much of that laughter is created as a result of the things you do for them each and every day. Thank you very much for being a blessing to your children.

Sincerely,

Grant Magers
CEO
Moola Monsters, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment