Sunday, September 26, 2010

Doing the dishes was his idea.

Mom and Dads ask me frequently what happens if they stop using Moola Monsters for a period of time. They are afraid that if they don't use the system perfectly everyday it will not produce the desired effects. Well let's be honest, none of us are ever perfectly consistent with anything, and we will not be perfectly consistent with Moola Monsters either.

Over the past month my family and I have been relocating to Dallas from Scottsdale. During the relocation our Moola Monsters effort was non-existent. The cards were packed away. We were in transit. Even after we moved into our new home and unpacked the cards, we have been so busy it has been hard to get back into a routine.

Today we decided to reinstate the Moola Monsters' system. My oldest boy asked me if he could watch a movie. I told him it would be 5 Moola Monsters per hour. He shuffled his feet and got his cards and paid me the 5. Then he turned and looked at me and said, "I wish Moola Monsters was out of business." LOL... Moola Monsters was back in his life and he wasn't sure that was such a good idea. One hour later, he was with his mom in the kitchen helping her with the dishes. Doing the dishes was his idea. He wanted to earn Moola Cards. He said to me, I remembered rule #4, "You have to work hard and smart to earn more money."

None of us are perfect, but be as consistent as you can. Give it your best try. Your kids will remember what they have learned. If you have to take a break from the system it will not be the end of the world. Your kids will remember what they have learned.

All the Best!

Grant Magers
CEO
Moola Monsters, LLC
www.moolamonsters.com

No comments:

Post a Comment